1. How do you fill a room with one object smaller than that room?
2. What can be full of both holes, and water?
3. A butcher in the market is 5 feet 10 inches tall. What does he weigh?
4. How many blocks did it take to complete the biggest pyramid in the world?
5. What is lighter than air, but a million men can't lift it?
6. Can you name 3 days in a row without naming Wed., Fri., or Sun.?
7. Before Mount Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountian on Earth?
8. What can a cat have that no other animals can?
9. If the red house is on the right side and the blue house is on the left, where's the white house?
10. If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch?
11. What weighs A TON moving forward but is NOT backward?
12. What flies when it's born, lays when it's alive, and runs when it's dead?
13. What happens when you throw a yellow rock into a purple river?
14. A farmer has 17 sheep. All but nine of them die. How many are left?
15. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?
16. Which side of a cat has the most fur?
17. Which type of car can be spelled backward and forward?
18. What is " taco cat" spelled backwards?
New answers will be posted each week at the bottom, but there's another way if you want it sooner. Just make your guess under comments, and if you get it right, I'll post it right away! Make sure that you put your first name and last initial, and also the question #. Do that so I might be able to congratulate you, and also to make sure that I haven't told you the answer already.
16. The outside 17. Racecar, Civic, a Toyota.